Latest News: Have you read about my recent Cabot Circus LFW inspired social takeover? If not pop over here and see what trends inspired my 3 #ootds.
Ask yourself these few questions
- Is your wardrobe full of clothes, yet you've “nothing to wear”?
- Do you struggle in the mornings deciding what goes with what?
- Does shopping leave you stressed, upset and overwhelmed?
- Would you like to know what colours really suit you?
- Would you like an effortless yet easy to maintain style?
- Would you like to know what body shape you are and how to dress it?
- Are you scared to clear out any old items just in case they "come back in"?
- Or would you just like to update and refresh your image?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, then click here to see how hiring me as your very own personal stylist can save you time, effort and energy and get you looking and feeling great EVERY DAY.
"I'm so glad I took the plunge and got Karen's help with a wardrobe consultation and a shopping day. The wardrobe consultation was invaluable - she was able to show why some things suited and others didn't and by the end of it, we had a shopping list of things I needed.
Karen was great fun to shop with and took all the hassle out of it, running back and forth to get different items and sizes and accessories and relating things back to items she'd already seen in my wardrobe which would work with the new pieces. Shopping with Karen meant I tried on so many things that I would never have picked up, but she also showed me how to put things together and create a whole look.
She's hugely enthusiastic but not pushy and very careful to make sure that you feel comfortable with what you buy and how much you're spending. Most importantly, Karen had listened to what I wanted to achieve from the process and delivered it! I've got some great clothes that I know I'm going to wear and that I love. I couldn't recommend her highly enough".
Kate Hughes, Penarth