Latest News: You might think it's still too early but now is the PERFECT time to buy your Xmas gift voucher for that special person in your life, whether that's your partner, friend, relation or you! Contact me here for more information.
Ask yourself these few questions
- Is your wardrobe full of clothes, yet you've “nothing to wear”?
- Do you struggle in the mornings deciding what goes with what?
- Does shopping leave you stressed, upset and overwhelmed?
- Would you like to know what colours really suit you?
- Would you like an effortless yet easy to maintain style?
- Would you like to know what body shape you are and how to dress it?
- Are you scared to clear out any old items just in case they "come back in"?
- Or would you just like to update and refresh your image?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, then click here to see how hiring me as your very own personal stylist can save you time, effort and energy and get you looking and feeling great EVERY DAY.
"I cannot recommend Karen and her services highly enough. Karen came to review my wardrobe in order to give me inspiration and advice - I felt that I lacked direction with my clothing and always seemed to pick up the same items and not really know how to wear them or put them together.
Karen spent time asking about my personal choices and then reviewed my wardrobe and made some incredibly useful and helpful suggestions. Not only does Karen have an excellent eye for detail but she has an incredible knowledge of fashion and what would suit me.
From the moment I contacted Karen she instantly put me at ease. She is warm, friendly and approachable and gave me lots of advice and confidence to help me improve my wardrobe with choices that would also not cost the earth!
I cannot wait to see Karen again which will hopefully be very soon to choose some new outfits for my wardrobe. Karen has left me feeling excited about fashion again and I feel I am walking tall and owning my clothes. Everyone should have the Karen experience; it will be one that will stay with you forever".
Hayley Wilkins, Radstock