Latest News: Would you like to be one stylish step ahead of the crowds and learn what you'll be wearing this spring/summer? If so, email me here quoting 'SS16 Trends' to receive your free spring summer trend and colour report.
Ask yourself these few questions
- Is your wardrobe full of clothes, yet you've “nothing to wear”?
- Do you struggle in the mornings deciding what goes with what?
- Does shopping leave you stressed, upset and overwhelmed?
- Would you like to know what colours really suit you?
- Would you like an effortless yet easy to maintain style?
- Would you like to know what body shape you are and how to dress it?
- Are you scared to clear out any old items just in case they "come back in"?
- Or would you just like to update and refresh your image?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, then click here to see how hiring me as your very own personal stylist can save you time, effort and energy and get you looking and feeling great EVERY DAY.
"My husband got fed up with me complaining that I constantly had 'nothing to wear' so bought me 4 hours consultation with Karen for my Christmas present! I decided to split it into 2 sessions with the first at home for Karen to go through my wardrobe and for me to show her how some of my clothes looked on me. This was incredibly useful as although I didnt have an extensive wardrobe, it was due a clearout.
Karen made me realise that I have been getting stuck in a bit of a rut and wearing things that actually don't make the most of my figure. But also that I did have some nice things too and just needed someone to give me the confidence to know that they do look good and to try wearing them a bit more creatively, mixing and matching so things look a bit different each time you wear them.
Karen is just lovely and was very encouraging. I normally hate shopping and usually come back with nothing but I really enjoyed our second session out shopping together - it's so nice to have someone with an objective eye and dedicated time just to you - a real treat. In two hours I managed to come away with 12 new items including shoes/bag and all of them will be hugely useful. The only downside at all, if there is one, is that Karen is often booked up for months so make sure you book a few months in advance if you need some help with a specific occasion. I'm already booked in again for the autumn/winter shop! Thanks Karen for being so helpful and fun too!".
Suzie Cleeveland, Cirencester