Latest News: The changing rooms may still be closed but now is the perfect opportunity to get your wardrobe in order for the Autumn/Winter season. Not sure how to do this? Luckily there are a range of options I can help you with, either from the comfort of your own home, or together in-store, so send me a message here and let's chat about how to put the lockdown loungewear away for now and get your best self back on track again.
Ask yourself these few questions
- Is your wardrobe full of clothes, yet you've “nothing to wear”?
- Do you struggle in the mornings deciding what goes with what?
- Does shopping leave you stressed, upset and overwhelmed?
- Would you like to know what colours really suit you?
- Would you like an effortless yet easy to maintain style?
- Would you like to know what body shape you are and how to dress it?
- Are you scared to clear out any old items just in case they "come back in"?
- Or would you just like to update and refresh your image?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, then click here to see how hiring me as your very own personal stylist can save you time, effort and energy and get you looking and feeling great EVERY DAY.
"I booked Karen for a personal shop, as was totally stuck in a rut style-wise. I thoroughly recommend her. It was like going shopping with a friend, a very stylish one.
She picked out pieces for me that I wouldn’t have picked myself, but once I got home and tried them all on, they all worked. I came home with a capsule wardrobe collection that I am looking forward to wearing.
The fact the changing rooms aren’t open at the moment wasn’t an issue at all, as Karen talked me through how to style the items, dress them up or down and also how to mix and match them. I had a great morning and am definitely booking again for Spring / Summer next year. Thanks Karen".
- Laura Halsall, Bristol