Latest News: Xmas bells are ringing and everywhere we look there are decorations, tree's and sparkly things! A xmas gift certificate is the perfect present for someone who needs an injection of confidence and style. Available for all services, valid for a year and completely flexible, they're the gift that keeps on giving. Click here for further info.
Ask yourself these few questions
- Is your wardrobe full of clothes, yet you've “nothing to wear”?
- Do you struggle in the mornings deciding what goes with what?
- Does shopping leave you stressed, upset and overwhelmed?
- Would you like to know what colours really suit you?
- Would you like an effortless yet easy to maintain style?
- Would you like to know what body shape you are and how to dress it?
- Are you scared to clear out any old items just in case they "come back in"?
- Or would you just like to update and refresh your image?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, then click here to see how hiring me as your very own personal stylist can save you time, effort and energy and get you looking and feeling great EVERY DAY.
"Well where do I start!!! I'm actually blown away by my experience with Karen today and the whole experience exceeded my expectations.
I had a wardrobe consultation and from the moment Karen came through my front door she put me at ease and before I knew it I was having the best time trying new outfit combinations on and stepping out of my comfort zone.
Before Karen came I really didn't think I would be able to do this but by the end I felt so comfortable in my own skin and that's all down to Karen. As well as being a really lovely person, Karen also has so much knowledge of what suits you, down to hair colouring, life style and body shape. She really listens to you and values what you have to say and what you hope to gain from the experience. I really can't wait to start wearing some of my new outfits and I can't recommend her services enough. I will be having another wardrobe consultation in time for the Autumn.
Thank you again Karen. Becky xx"
- Becky Sims, Bristol