Latest News: Now is the perfect time to be one step fashionably ahead of the rest and sort your wardrobe out ready for the autumn/winter season. Drop me a line here and let's have a chat on how I can help you.
Ask yourself these few questions
- Is your wardrobe full of clothes, yet you've “nothing to wear”?
- Do you struggle in the mornings deciding what goes with what?
- Does shopping leave you stressed, upset and overwhelmed?
- Would you like to know what colours really suit you?
- Would you like an effortless yet easy to maintain style?
- Would you like to know what body shape you are and how to dress it?
- Are you scared to clear out any old items just in case they "come back in"?
- Or would you just like to update and refresh your image?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, then click here to see how hiring me as your very own personal stylist can save you time, effort and energy and get you looking and feeling great EVERY DAY.
"I attended a style evening at a friend's house in February and knew from that night I needed to go shopping with Karen! I was stuck in a rut, wearing the same style and needed some advice on what suits me.
I booked Karen for September 9th and spent 7 months really looking forward to it. We had 2 and a half hours and I had an idea of what I was after but wasn't really sure what we could achieve in that time.
After half an hour I had tried on loads of things, some of which I would have never picked out for myself and had a few items already hanging on the 'definite' hook!
Karen gave me so much confidence and I couldn't help smiling when seeing myself in lovely styles I never thought I would look good in. I ended up buying 2 pairs of smart jeans, a skirt, a jacket, a shirt, a jumper, 3 tops and a necklace.
I am over the moon with my purchases and looking forward to going shopping with my new found confidence and style. Also looking forward to sorting out my wardrobe and getting rid of a lot of stuff to make space for the new! I am definitely booking another session with Karen for the spring. Thank you so much."
Clare O'Shea, Bristol